Get on the path to results today.
- LLM, Elder Law, with distinction, Stetson University College of Law, 2011
- Licensed to practice in Florida, May 1986
- Juris Doctors, Cecil B. Humphreys School of Law, University of Memphis
- Member Florida Bar Association
- Member Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member Elder Law Committee Florida Bar
- Member Elder Law Committee of the Jacksonville Bar
- Bachelor of Science of Nursing, Vanderbilt University, 1979
Long-term care is so expensive. Can I get assistance from Medicaid to help pay for it?
How can I make sure that people I trust will be able to make financial and medical decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
How can I ensure that after I pass away, my assets will be distributed to the people I want to receive them?
What is probate?
What is involved in settling an estate?
What is guardianship? Do I need a guardian?
Deborah A. Knauer, Attorney at Law
Licensed to Practice Law in the State of Florida
Located in Jacksonville, Florida.
I provide services to clients in Northeast Florida
primarily in Duval County.
I can work with you to design a customized plan that provides answers and solutions to issues like these. This site is intended to give you an introduction to what I do, who I am, and how I assist my clients. Of course, the best way to learn about how I can help you achieve your planning goals is to contact me for consultation. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person. Let’s talk soon.